ARE YOU A WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGNER? APPLY TO JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Biorfarm is a start up aimed at revolutionizing the relationship people have with their food. Thanks to our digital community, everyone can adopt one or more tree from best selected local farmers, create their own digital orchard, monitoring its cultivation and once fruit is ripe decide if go to pick by themselves or receive at home within 24/48 Hours.
Biorfarm supports both small organic farmers and end consumers creating a super sustainable model, helping so our earth with a positive social and environmental impact. Our Vision is to create the biggest shared farm where everyone can stay in direct relationship with who is taking care of their food in a super sustainable way.
We are looking for a talented Junior Web Designer who will join our team as Intern with high probabilities to join our family for a longer team if we will like each other.
- Create and maintain web content, images and design consistency, app project;
- Layout for landing pages, e-blasts, newsletters, social media deliverables, campaign specific pages and special projects
- Monitor and track deliverables in order to collect inputs through identifying exciting new concepts, opportunities, and customer problems.
- Organize and coordinate graphics strategy and inherent objectives in conjunction with by our advisors
- Supported by our advisor team, define a clear vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets on a range of products; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision
- Partner with the technology team to ensure we leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experiential principles
- Work strategically with other executives and team members across the organization
- An awesome portfolio!
- Passion in web and app designing, better if proven set of core values regarding user experience, user research, usability.
- Software skills – Adobe pack (ex. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc). Preferred not mandatory: Sketch and Indesign.
- Passion about design in general with a great understanding of color palettes and gradients
- Ability to perform well under short deadlines proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree in digital design, graphic design, Communication design human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
SOFT AND OTHER SKILLS
- Team working
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE IN EXCHANGE
- Monthly reimbursement based on experience and skills;
- Young, dynamic and stimulating environment
- Ability to get involved and grow with the startup
- Free beer on Fridays
- Endless coffee
Location: Italy: Milan Office