DO YOU WANT TO LEARN FASTER IN START-UP ECOSYSTEM?
Biorfarm is a start up aimed at revolutionizing the relationship people have with their food. Thanks to our digital community, everyone can adopt one or more tree from best selected local farmers, create their own digital orchard, monitoring its cultivation and once fruit is ripe decide if go to pick by themselves or receive at home within 24/48 Hours.
Biorfarm supports both small organic farmers and end consumers creating a super sustainable model, helping so our earth with a positive social and environmental impact. Our Vision is to create the biggest shared farm where everyone can stay in direct relationship with who is taking care of their food in a super sustainable way.
We are looking for a talented Supply Chain analyst to join our Italian Operations team and closely work with our Operations Team. This is an exciting opportunity that blends an individual’s passion for e-commerce and startups, while supporting one of the most important and crucial stream on our business. Trainee will not be treated as a simple intern as we will have high responsibilities. This role will be a highly visible position and supporting our Operations team giving you the chance to show your strengths and grow with in our amazing family towards a stable role.
- Support Operation Team in managing daily activities and special project in which it is involved (e.g. foreign markets)
- Participate in the design process of Low-Mid Term strategy and inherent objectives\
- Work with our IT Team in order to assess, monitor and review new IT platform development process for what regards Supply Chain assets
- Interface with Vendors and Providers in order to ensure proactivity and prompt issues resolution
- Interface with Customers and meet their expectations for what regards Biorfarm Operativitiness
- Dive deep into Operations and processes to identify existing and upcoming weaknesses, providing data to facilitate improvement and economic efficiency
- BA/BS degree in finance, business, economics, engineering, or related quantitative field
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to details and exceptional organizational skills
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven capacity to work as a team and to prioritize workload
- Willing to act in the best interest of the customers
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Experience in Excel
SOFT AND OTHER SKILLS
- Team working
- Problem solving
- Fast learning and proactivity
- Team Working
- Communication skills
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE IN EXCHANGE
- Monthly net salary starting from € 700 (based on experience and skills; contract type will be later defined)
- Ability to get involved and grow with the startup
- Young, dynamic and stimulating working environment
- Free beer on Fridays
- Endless coffee
Location: Italy: Milan Office