ARE YOU READY TO JOIN START-UP ECOSYSTEM?
Internship: PM Team – German speaking – Special Project (International Expansion)
Biorfarm is a startup aimed at revolutionizing the relationship people have with their food. Thanks to our digital community, everyone can adopt one or more tree from best selected local farmers, create their own digital orchard, monitoring its cultivation and once fruit is ripe decide if go to pick by themselves or receive at home within 24/48 Hours.
Biorfarm supports both small organic farmers and end consumers creating a super sustainable model, helping so our earth with a positive social and environmental impact. Our Vision is to create the biggest shared farm where everyone can stay in direct relationship with who is taking care of their food in a super sustainable way.
For properly managing special projects on roadmap, Biorfarm is looking for an intern who will work closely with Special Project PM Team, supporting it in delivering planned activities and reaching aimed objectives.
- Working with the team to assess, monitor, review and optimize designed strategy and inherent objectives
- Manage day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with project team
- Interface and manage third parties actors involved in the projects (e.g. partners, external providers, sellers, etc..)
- Provide relevant and thorough briefings to project teams and vendors
- Ensure correct quality control procedures are carried out
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Hold regular status meetings with project team.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- We do not ask for specific education requirements. Bachelor’s Degree In Economics or similar will be preferred.
- German and Italian Speaker: Fluent
- “Can do” attitude
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Good usage of MS Office suite, Word, Excel, Outlook.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE IN EXCHANGE
- Monthly net salary starting from from € 500 per month (based on previous experience and proved; contract type will be later defined)
- Ability to get involved and grow with the startup
- Dynamic and stimulating working environment
- Free beer on Fridays
- Endless coffee
Location: Italy: Milan Office