We are a startup that is revolutionizing the way people are approaching the purchase of healthy and organic food, reinventing the relationships and interactions between farmers and consumers.
BIORFARM is official ambassador of Google Growth Engine, winner of Berlin Green Tech Challenge and the Food Accelerator Program by H-Farm and CISCO.
If you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further.
We offer to you the exciting opportunity to lead our marketing!
Please, don’t apply if you don’t have enough experience with basic Digital Marketing tools, such as:
- Facebook Ads Manager;
- Facebook Business Manager;
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
What we expect from a Growth Hacker?
- Our growth hackers are warriors, not only front line ones!
- They are who starts conversation and network building, they do not join later!
- Being a part of our team requires a wide set of skills, such as relationship building, management, strategic thinking, and communication.
- Experience in management roles in startup ecosystem: food, digital marketing or e-commerce company.
- Strong knowledge of domestic (Italy) e-commerce culture is a must
- Not scared of getting hands on the business
- Be a self-motivated and savvy, always in search for solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our customers.
- The best combination we look for shall be between a strategist and executioner
What you will do:
- Build, optimize and scale effective marketing campaigns to drive growth across digital marketing channels
- Identify and test new innovative growth opportunities to deliver on goals across multiple products and markets
- Collaborate with the team to evaluate and optimize our growth strategy
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking to intelligently scale acquisition efforts
- Generate and create data driven hypotheses to execute experiments across the marketing funnel to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- Develop and execute global marketing strategies with integrated campaigns focusing on user acquisition and brand awareness
- Design interesting copy & content for the website;
- Support the update of marketing documentation and monthly reports;
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Work with in-house designer and external advertising / PR agencies / service vendors to ensure that all the marketing collateral is on-brand and eye-catching;
What you bring:
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent field; other degrees will be accepted according to the experience in the field;
- At least 2 years of experience working with agencies or websites and, ideally, developers to bring ideas to life online
- Very good understanding of digital channel landscape, ideally including hands-on experience in at least one of the following channels: paid search, social, display, video, affiliates;
- Highly analytical, able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings
- Very curious and has a relentless approach to learning new things and innovating. Fast learner.
- Able to confidently present a clear business case for any marketing investment, however big or small
- Some experience of taking a product to market will be a plus
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Good Teamwork, but also ability to work independently and act with initiative
- Out of the box thinking
- Detail oriented
- A decent sense of humour
What you will get out of it:
- Competitive salary – fixed on experience & skills – we do not care if you are junior or senior, we look for talents!
- Endless coffee and Desk beers every Friday
- Dynamic and stimulating environment
- Possibility to grow with the company
If it sounds good and you want to be a part of our fantastic team,
please apply down below: