BIORFARM, is a startup that is revolutionizing the way people are approaching the purchase of healthy and organic food, reinventing the relationships and interactions between farmers and consumers. BIORFARM is official ambassador of Google Growth Engine, winner of Berlin Green Tech Challenge and the Food Accelerator Program by H-Farm and CISCO.
We just moved from Venice to Rome, in an amazing young co-working space close to the line B Metro. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and could result in an excellent industry-innovator reference.
We are looking for a 4 month Web Designer/Developer Intern and, if everything goes well, there will be the opportunity to grow with the company.
• Organize and coordinate graphics to meet brand creative standards and deadlines
• Creates and maintains web content, images and design consistent
• Create/layout for landing pages, e-blasts, newsletters, social media deliverables, campaign specific pages and special projects
• Develop new features;
• Web Design and Web Developer
• Software skills – Adobe pack (ex. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
• Good knowledge of WordPress platform and PHP
• Basic knowledge of GIT
• Ability to perform well under pressure and under short deadlines
• Critical Thinking
• Detail oriented
What you will get out of it:
• Paid work – 2000€ for the all 4months
• Free office and board room facilities
• Dynamic and stimulating environment
• Possibility to grow with the company
We are waiting for you to join us!
Send us your CV/Portfolio at email@example.com with “Designer/Developer JP” as subject.