BIORFARM, is a startup that is revolutionizing the way people are approaching the purchase of healthy and organic food, reinventing the relationships and interactions between farmers and consumers.
We allow people to stay connected with small organic farmers. On www.biorfarm.com users can “adopt” organic trees from farmers within the community and create their own digital farm with pc or mobile. Communicating with the farmers through our platform they can constantly follow their trees growing and once their fruits will be ready, choose if receive organic products at home by delivery or visit the real orchard and pick fruit on their own. Biorfarm will be the first Digital Farm Network.
BIORFARM is official ambassador of Google Growth Engine, winner of Berlin Green Tech Challenge and the Food Accelerator Program by H-Farm and CISCO.
We are based in Milan, in an amazing district, between Moscova and Sempione. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and could result in an excellent industry-innovator reference, enjoying a cool and dynamic work place.
We are looking for a Junior Web and Graphic designer, it is a 6 month internship and, if everything goes well, there will be the opportunity to grow with the company.
• Creates and maintains our new app, web content, images and design consistent;
• Layout for landing pages, e-blasts, newsletters, social media deliverables, campaign specific pages and special projects
• Organize and coordinate graphics, supported by our advisor, she is a senior designer, to meet brand creative standards and deadlines;
• An awesome portfolio!
• Experience in web and app designing
• Software skills – Adobe pack (ex. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc), sketch and Indesign.
• Passion about design in general with a great understanding of color palettes and gradients
• Ability to perform well under short deadlines
• Italian speaking
Added knowledge, not mandatory:
• If you know how to make UI animation video, it would be added value
• Very creative
What you will get out of it:
• €700 – 1000€ – fixed on experience & skills
• Free Breakfast
• Desk beers every Friday
• Dynamic and stimulating environment
• Possibility to grow with the company
If this sounds like the role for you, and you want to be a part of our fantastic team,
send us your CV at
with “Designer JP” as subject.