BIORFARM, is a startup that is revolutionizing the way people are approaching the purchase of healthy and organic food, reinventing the relationships and interactions between farmers and consumers.
We allow people to stay connected with small organic farmers. On www.biorfarm.com users can “adopt” organic trees from farmers within the community and create their own digital farm with pc or mobile. Communicating with the farmers through our platform they can constantly follow their trees growing and once their fruits will be ready, choose if receive organic products at home by delivery or visit the real orchard and pick fruit on their own. Biorfarm will be the first Digital Farm Network.
BIORFARM is official ambassador of Google Growth Engine, winner of Berlin Green Tech Challenge and the Food Accelerator Program by H-Farm and CISCO.
We just moved from Venice, in the H-Farm campus, to Milan, in an amazing young co-working, that is Impact Hub space close to the metro stop Cenisio. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and could result in an excellent industry-innovator reference, enjoying a cool and dynamic work place.
We are looking for a Graphic designer, it is a part time position for 3 afternoons a week and, if everything goes well, there will be the opportunity to grow with the company.
• Organize and coordinate graphics, supported by our senior architect designer, to meet brand creative standards and deadlines;
• Creates and maintains web content, images and design consistent;
• Create/layout for landing pages, e-blasts, newsletters, social media deliverables, campaign specific pages and special projects
• An awesome portfolio!
• Software skills – Adobe pack (ex. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
• Passion about design in general with a great understanding of color palettes and gradients
• Ability to perform well under short deadlines
Added knowledge, not mandatory:
• Web Design
• If you know how to make UI animation video, it would be added value
• App design
• Food passionate
• Open mind
• Detail oriented
What you will get out of it:
• Paid work – 300€ per month, for 3 afternoons a week
• Free office, all week also for your personal works
• Dynamic and stimulating environment
• Possibility to grow with the company
Send us your CV & Portfolio at
with “Designer JP” as subject.