Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
We are a startup that is revolutionizing the way people are approaching the purchase of healthy and organic food, reinventing the relationships and interactions between farmers and consumers.
BIORFARM is official ambassador of Google Growth Engine, winner of Berlin Green Tech Challenge and the Food Accelerator Program by H-Farm and CISCO.
We are based in Milan, in an amazing young co-working, in Navigli district, the coolest one! The position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and could result in an excellent industry-innovator reference, enjoying a cool and dynamic work place.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further.
We offer to you the exciting opportunity to lead our marketing, supported by our high-skilled Digital Marketing Advisor & Content Strategist.
What you will do:
- Writing articles and promotional material for online media like social marketing and offline activities including forum, blogger, social media, brochures, letters, emails and etc;
- Uploading marketing material to online media /social media sites;
- Preparing interesting written copy & content for the website;
- Updating marketing department documentation and monthly report;
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Work with in-house designer and external advertising / PR agencies / service vendors to ensure that all the marketing collateral is on-brand and eye-catching;
What you bring:
- At least Master’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent field;
- Very good understanding of digital channel landscape, ideally including hands-on experience in at least one of the following channels: paid search, social, display, video, affiliates;
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience;
- Highly analytical, able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings
- At least 1 year of experience working with agencies or websites and, ideally, developers to bring ideas to life online
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Constantly curious and has a relentless approach to learning new things and innovating. Fast learner.
- Able to confidently present a clear business case for any marketing investment, however big or small
- A creative eye / love of brands and is able to identify and communicate opportunities for optimization through creative development
- Some experience of taking a product to market will be a plus
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Good Teamwork, but also ability to work independently and act with initiative
- Out of the box thinking
- Detail oriented
- A decent sense of humour
What you will get out of it:
- Competitive salary – fixed on experience & skills – we do not care if you are an intern or a manager, we look for talents.
- Free breakfast
- Desk beers every Friday
- Dynamic and stimulating environment
- Possibility to grow with the company
If this sounds like the role for you, and you want to be a part of our fantastic team,
send us your CV at
with “Junior DMS” as subject.